Friday, December 17, 2010

John Connor

I feel like an IDIOT. I forgot all about the most important person in our future world's history. John Connor. The future leader of the resistance. Please forgive me for my lack thereof. If you love humanity and this beautiful world we live in, you will fight alongside John Connor in his efforts to thwart the machines that so cleverly became self-aware. All is well, and I am currently not experiencing any "Sky-Net like" scenarios.

Edward Furlong, Micheal Edwards, & Christian Bale as John Connor in, "The Terminator Series"


Edward Furlong in "T2"


















Micheal Edwards in "T2" (in flash forward scene)












Christian Bale in "Terminator Salvation"






BEST LINE EVER:
"This is John Connor, if your listening to this, you are the resistance."

No comments:

Post a Comment